Author Topic: Sticky weekend  (Read 561 times)

Offline Pj562

• Probationary
Re: Sticky weekend
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 06:50:00 PM »
Since I'm kicking around the area at that time, I have a few beds around 20mins from Paul's workshop if anyone needs one, conveniently located next to a sailing club for anyone needing to test out bits and pieces on the water.

Offline paul_croote

• Member2017
  • Apprentice Guru
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 09:28:31 AM »
Finalising my plans;
Will probably involve something with the daggerboard moulds, either a new skin under guidance or fitting some kind of core to it.
I’ve got a mast I’d like some help/space to glue it together properly and spreaders (need to find some Sicomin 8200 I believe)

Then I’d really like someone to measure Poppy (official or not)  so I have a clear conscience, seems like the best place so it doesn’t stop any sailing.
Just bought some 8200 yesterday if you still need some. I have some laser levels that make measuring very accurate.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 11:54:07 AM by paul_croote »

Offline JP233

• Working Group
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 09:00:09 PM »
Finalising my plans;
Will probably involve something with the daggerboard moulds, either a new skin under guidance or fitting some kind of core to it.
I’ve got a mast I’d like some help/space to glue it together properly and spreaders (need to find some Sicomin 8200 I believe)

Then I’d really like someone to measure Poppy (official or not)  so I have a clear conscience, seems like the best place so it doesn’t stop any sailing.
Just bought some 8200 yesterday if you still need some. I have some laser levels that make measuring very accurate.

Yes please Paul! Got the new tips for poppy me EJ last week. So much carbon goodness!!
Thanks
Jamie

Offline scorpion_1925

• Member2017
  • Wanabe Guru
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
Has anyone got the boom mandrel?
If in doubt flat out

Offline kerrgreg

• Committee
  • Apprentice Guru
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 09:40:21 AM »
Has anyone got the boom mandrel?
I have a boom? - could maybe sort something out - drop me a message on here or Facebook if you want to talk through options/details
Thanks
Greg

Madge 2646