Author Topic: Very cheap SUV for sale... Yes the metro has to go!  (Read 13998 times)

Offline Stuart Hopson

• Former_Member
  • Apprentice Guru
Very cheap SUV for sale... Yes the metro has to go!
« on: November 12, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »
Selling the 'Mighty' metro Sports Utility Veihcle as i've just bought a really really boring grown up car (astra diesel).

1995 n reg green 3 door rover 100. 48000 miles. Mot until april/mayish (will check if anyones interested.) Tax until end of the month. 1.1 engine ideal as first car (insurance group 3) or cheap run around pretty economical 30ish mpg if you driveike the stig.... 50ish if you drive like a granny. Its a little bit scruffy but its a really cheap run about and its reliable. back seats can be removed in minutes, which gives a pretty big load space can fit at least 3 probably 4 mountain bikes in there! it has a towbar (had it fitted for cherub towing purposes). also has a chavtastic letter box exhaust.

The car has served me well but its time to let it go to a new owner.

£300 or £270 to a cherub sailor, it goes on ebay next week with a start price of £80 as thats its scrap value.

its a bargain car, a giggle to drive. and even if it doesnt pass the next mot,  its cheap motoring and will fetch 150ish without a mot on ebay.

...forgot to add it doesn't have a radio as i bought it without one but i'll fit one if the buyer supplies it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 07:21:12 PM by Stuart Hopson »

Offline ross_burkin

• Guru's Guru
Re: Very cheap SUV for sale... Yes the metro has to go!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »
it's mine! Are you near London any time soon?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 07:09:47 PM by ross_burkin »
2675 Fuzzy Logic  97/05 rules

Serious plannage in the works...

Offline Stuart Hopson

• Former_Member
  • Apprentice Guru
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:59 PM »
Dont think so, may be able to deliver to the sticky weekend though.

Offline ross_burkin

• Guru's Guru
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 08:14:45 PM »
Hmmmm. I don't plan on going unfortunatly and I can't see me being able to get it before I pass my test.
2675 Fuzzy Logic  97/05 rules

Serious plannage in the works...

Offline JimC

• Guru's Assistant
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:43:07 PM »
...forgot to add it doesn't have a radio as i bought it without one but i'll fit one if the buyer supplies it.
There's a Sharp cassette radio sitting in my garage that I've never got round to throwing away. As I remember it was out of a Metro. Probably hasn't got *that* much carbon dust in it (maybe). Free to collector if they're a Cherub sailor.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:45:44 PM by JimC »