Author Topic: For sale-Mazda Eunos Roadster (MX5) £999  (Read 13186 times)

iain_christie

For sale-Mazda Eunos Roadster (MX5) £999
« on: September 06, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
After 9 years of trouble free motoring, it's time for our Mazda Eunos Roadster to head for pastures new as Katherine has bought something a bit more practical. :'(

It's a blue 1993, K plate Jap import 1.6i , so it comes with slightly lower suspension, power steering, front strut brace, front fogs, alloy pedals, alloy wheels, door trims, electric windows, factory fit floor mats and a Nardi steering wheel and gear knob, and even air-conditioning (which does need regassing, however you can just put the roof down instead!)  CD player, Kenwood speakers, and Clifford Virtual Key immobiliser.

It is supremeley reliable and has never, ever let us down.  It's done 118000 miles now so is showing it's age a little, there's a couple of rust spots here and there but it still looks tidy and is mechanically fine.  MOTd until June and went through the last one with no advisories.  Some service history, although with an import it's always a bit sketchy, I have done the major things like the cambelt, and a local garage has done the oil servicing etc.

One of the best handling RWD cars of all time and a serious bundle of fun to drive (as Stuberry will testify!) ,cheap insurance and good fuel economy.  And yes, you can fit a towbar to one too!

Yours for £999, give me a call on 07740 533045.  Pictures to follow.

roland_trim

Re: For sale-Mazda Eunos Roadster (MX5) £999
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 02:35:28 PM »
Also available:

Red POLO P reg, familiar to anyone who has been to an event with us over the last year. MOT tax Jan. ?500?

LDV long wheel base hight top van - White - as seen in use as a portable (and v.comfy) mobile apartment for two in Weymouth. Comes with Empacher heater, 240V supply sufficent to run a MIG welder and air compressor. Runs sweet, ready converted to take a Cherub inside. MOT, tax December.
 ? 1200 ?

Open to offers - have just freecycled a moleskin jacket to acompany my new car habit!

Offline smight at bbsc

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
Born Slippy. What have you bought instead of the polo. I will be looking for a car soon so I might be inserested.

George

roland_trim

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
BMW 325 TDS Touring

Ebay chose it as a more suitable car for towing the double stacker  ;)