Author Topic: For Sale Cheese before Bedtime  (Read 5482 times)

Offline GMJH

• Probationary
For Sale Cheese before Bedtime
« on: October 15, 2013, 10:32:42 PM »
Cheese before bedtime!
This is a wonderful and fun boat! She sails more easily than many of the newer build, but loves the fact that she can still give many others a run for their money!
Origionally designed by Simon ??? Major refurbishment was carried out by the class craftsman Paul Croote in 2007.  Cheese has a set of older but good 1990's sails and a full set of 2005 sails made by pinnell and bax.
Can be trialled at Draycote .
Sold as seen with some minor cosmetic work needed. Comes with roadworthy trailer and launching trolley.
To see pictures of the re build work follow the link www.uk-cherub.org/doku.php/boats/2645#cheese_before_bedtime
This will show you video and static pictures
Fun boat and easier to sail than many of the newer ones.
For enquiries please contact Nichola on 07817663449
£2250

Offline Dan_Bell

• Probationary
Re: For Sale Cheese before Bedtime
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:48 AM »
Morning Nichola,

I'm looking to move into Cherubs and while chatting to Roland a few month back he said that Cheese might be coming onto the market. Unfortunately I've been out of the country since then but checking the Cherub forum this morning I noticed your post. Is Cheese still for sale by any chance?

Kind regards,

Dan

Offline stom

• Former_Member
  • Wanabe Guru
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:33:28 PM »
Dan,

I'd give Nichola a call, conversations at the weekend indicated that Cheese was still available!

Offline Torchy

• Class treasurer
  • Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 11:10:30 PM »
Cheese is sitting on my double stacker in Birmingham - definitely for sale but contact Nichola. Can be taken to Draycote or seen here. Could be sailed on a local puddle (OK Bartley is not really too bad for Cherubs) Can't remember where you are Dan.
Previously 2685 'Loco Perro' and 2345 'Tachyon'