Author Topic: New helm for team Lee  (Read 18100 times)

Offline Will_Lee

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Re: New helm for team Lee
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 07:13:22 AM »
Thanks all. I am a nappy ninja (1st Dan).

"Can't interpret the err msgs, have mystery shutdowns, and the less said about the I/O the better."

Offline phil_kirk

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 12:33:02 PM »
Very sweet picture.

I should think that baby's are the most demanding and also the most frustrated customers you can possibly have.  Demanding because they have not developed the British spirit of not trying to inconvieniance you too much and frustrated that you can't interpret their errs yet.

I hope he likes sleeping.

Offline ross_burkin

• Guru's Guru
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2010, 05:43:29 PM »
I've started plans for the flying ant
2675 Fuzzy Logic  97/05 rules

Serious plannage in the works...

rich_taylor

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 07:45:06 PM »
1st dan nappy changing in 7 days...I think not.  Currently you will be running "drill" in a controlled environment with a relatively willing participant. 

1st dan nappy changing is when you deal with a screaming toddler, throwing a wobbler, in a public place (usually a shopping trip) that has just blown the best part of the last three feeds out of his back passage, half way up his back and down both legs.  At this point you develop the ability to simultaneously pin down 4 flailing limbs (dodging the areas covered in pooh) with one hand while stripping, wiping up, refitting and redressing the little charmer with the other. 

Do this, without losing your temper, raising your voice or looking the slightest bit stressed and you will have achieved a Zen like state where you can truly say…..”I know nappy Kung Fu”. 

Strangely, in years to come, you will only remember one or two changes that went faultlessly.  The rest will be all the ones that went horrendously badly and oddly you’ll remember them with an endearing affection.

Pooh, the rating of Pooh, efficient handling of pooh and the cleaning of pooh will be the new gold standard.  You might, after some thought, experimentation and sleepless nights, consider it a possible new building material for Cherubs, on some diets it is unsinkable.

Offline Graham Bridle

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 05:49:45 AM »
This post missed me somehow, congratulations team Lee ! In 6 years time do you think anyone will notice if I swap Eddies ? Or maybe sometime in 2020 Team Eddie will get together and storm them !

Rich is right, but its not all about Poo, theres the sick as well, and the noise !