Cherub Chat > Tech Chat

Winter 2022 - 2023 mods

<< < (2/3) > >>

deefender1098:
It wood appear so (sorry couldnt resist) ::)

its not caused any issue being there and didnt really fancy cutting the boat up much more to figure out how to remove/replace with foam.....

anyway shes been sealed up so should be watertight, just need to pick up some progrip and hope it will hide our sins!

JP233:

Could be worse. In an effort to fit some of the go faster mods. I’ve found my spoiler uprights with the pivot for my gantry have been warn away over the years from the thread on the gantry bolts. This is mostly due to the washes (that were stuck to the uprights) becoming unstuck. It looks worse than it is as a fair bit of paint is missing.

I could replace these with like for like foam panels. But I think I’m going to go for solid plate so I never have to do this again?
Rather undecided with what to do, time to eat some cheese and hit the sack to find the best answers!

JP233:
And so it begins.
Hopefully sorted in time for the Rutland blast.

MonacoCherub:
Jamie has managed something the giant jellyFish in Weymouth failed to do - to break the verticals off the rear of Poppy :0)

JP233:

--- Quote from: MonacoCherub on March 29, 2023, 05:10:21 PM ---Jamie has managed something the giant jellyFish in Weymouth failed to do - to break the verticals off the rear of Poppy :0)

--- End quote ---

Jamie - 1
Jellyfish - 0

But I did have the use of an oscillating saw, took about 5 min to get them off!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version