Cherub Chat > Sailing Stories

Blast weekend

(1/2) > >>

ross_burkin:
I think it's time for one in the near future. Hoppy has expressed an interest, anyone else feel the need for a Cherub meet? I suppose that location in the middle of everyone is the main deciding factor, but I don't know where people live/sail and where is the best place. I would think Grafham or Draycote (as last years seem to be nothing but good fun!) myself. I have no problem with organising something, I just need to know when people will be available and where is good.

Stuart Hopson:
I prefer draycote over Grafham, its a more central location. Normally get better sailing too.

neal_gibson:
i would go with draycote as well as they already have some cherubs/12 ft skifs there usually very welcoming

Phil Alderson:

--- Quote from: ross_burkin on January 28, 2008, 08:55:33 PM ---I suppose that location in the middle of everyone is the main deciding factor, but I don't know where people live/sail and where is the best place. 

--- End quote ---

If everyone puts their location in their profiles you can click on the member map link at the top and see where the clusters are

tim_unerman:
Draycote sounds like a good idea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version