Author Topic: Weymouth Regatta - 12th and 13th July 2014 - Travellers Trophy Event  (Read 20406 times)

Offline Team Slatter

• Former_Member
  • Wanabe Guru
I ant got camping kit.. will rummage around .. planning on attending need a crew conformation and parental one ... Did you get my PM Roland ?
Alex Slatter

2664 Spanish

Offline Team Slatter

• Former_Member
  • Wanabe Guru
What is the name of the local campsite ? I am guessing that some of the cherub crew will be camping.
Alex Slatter

2664 Spanish

Offline ade white

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Assistant
  • no work team
8 so far, entered, on the website
'Sponsor' of "DUCKS"

Offline deefender1098

• Alex Harris
  • Committee
  • Wanabe Guru
Cherub count up to 10... Ronin is in!!! do we know how many boats are needed to get our own start??

also does anybody know what the deal is with camping, i know people have said nearby camping but do we have any details on exactly where??

Offline Torchy

• Class treasurer
  • Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Swallows Rest campsite. We found it slightly tricky to find but it is close: http://www.swallowsrestbedandbreakfast.co.uk/campsite/campsite.html
Previously 2685 'Loco Perro' and 2345 'Tachyon'

Offline PaulJ

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Assistant
If you haven't got your entry in already, don't delay as the entry list is getting near to full.
Events Secretary
3214 - Cool Beans

Offline Neil C.

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Hey Roland, I was just looking at the Weymouth Regatta entry list. Looks like somebody has rather mis-spelled the name of your boat.....   :)  :)  ;)

Offline BenR

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
does anyone know what time the club is open until on Friday night to drop the boat off?
2688- Atum Bom

Offline Team Slatter

• Former_Member
  • Wanabe Guru
I am having trouble organising my boat to get down there, Roland is BS available for hire ?
Alex Slatter

2664 Spanish

Offline Torchy

• Class treasurer
  • Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Hey Roland, I was just looking at the Weymouth Regatta entry list. Looks like somebody has rather mis-spelled the name of your boat.....   :)  :)  ;)

OMG! That boat has had unintentional rudeness in its DNA from the outset...whatever next?...and there was I thinking they'd mis-typed 'Puppy' for 'Poppy' or something....mind you knowing the Trim's luck, upside down 'Poppy' probably means something unmentionable in Ukrainian

Previously 2685 'Loco Perro' and 2345 'Tachyon'

roland_trim

I am having trouble organising my boat to get down there, Roland is BS available for hire ?
BS currently available.

Offline paul_croote

• Class member
  • Apprentice Guru
Drat
Just started looking into entering tonight and it's full. That will teach me not to keep up with forum posts! I have emailed to see if there is a waiting list :(

Offline simon_jones

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
That's a shame Paul, it may also pay to keep checking as we get closer in case someone who has entered can't go.

Thomas Baker

Anyone want to sail cheese with me?:)
Tom

Offline paul_croote

• Class member
  • Apprentice Guru
Phew! Now got a place. Really looking forward to it.

Drat
Just started looking into entering tonight and it's full. That will teach me not to keep up with forum posts! I have emailed to see if there is a waiting list :(