Linked Events

• Inlands 2012 - Queen Mary SC: November 10, 2012 - November 11, 2012

Author Topic: Inlands 2012  (Read 15195 times)

Offline phil_kirk

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Re: Inlands 2012
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 11:33:11 PM »
On Saturday we were first to the windward mark in race 2 and went backwards from there. In race three we worked hard to get past andy and jill on the last beat only to gybe off into a big hole on the final run.
the Jenkins sailed past Graham and Eddie in a private gust (that stayed with them from the top to bottom mark) of the final run of the third race. 

General observations were that Paul and Tom were pointing well with good speed and Paul and Peter had good speed and strong tactics.

Suicide Blonde were rapid and always snapping at our heels and sweet dreams I have already commended. 

Offline Graham Bridle

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2012, 08:51:24 AM »
I was trying to forget about that Phil, still "licking my wounds" :)

Offline ade white

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Assistant
  • no work team
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2012, 07:30:40 PM »
My bro has some photos very similar to Hannahs but taken on the Sunday. Hayley if you PM me with your email address i can attach them to you if you want, likewise for others as well. But i cant do it through the website so dont link me back i need the email ads
We loved the weekend. Joe is still stoked and i am still aching.
On the downside, if I knew the results were only 05 i would used the 05 rig, unfortunately i only had the 97 with me so we were stuffed.  Even so we found out Sweet Dreamzzz can be pretty fast and I was very pleased as we got faster and faster each race!!! loved it, thanks all. Sorry again to Phil for stuffing him up the backside round the leward mark with me spinny pole!
Mo still attached . I will send the MOvember link soon, cheers from WC Spiffy!
'Sponsor' of "DUCKS"

Offline Torchy

• Class treasurer
  • Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2012, 09:18:25 PM »
Loco's video footage is edited and will be posted tomorrow - we got the near miss on skewering Clive.

We were pleased with our weekend and Sam is showing worrying signs of that dangerous disease 'Cherub obsession'.

Once we had a bit more speed after I'd tweaked the rig (thanks for the advice Si) and once we got a decent start or two we were content. We just need a bit more speed and more practice. Fantastic weekend despite the light winds.

Our trailer base went missing and Loco is still at QMSC. I might need to borrow a trailer sometime if it doesn't turn up and the insurance company play up a bit (unlikely?)
Previously 2685 'Loco Perro' and 2345 'Tachyon'

Offline Torchy

• Class treasurer
  • Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2012, 02:05:55 PM »

A Day in the Life (this is for the family album and I might shorten it but keep watching...you're probably on it somewhere)
Previously 2685 'Loco Perro' and 2345 'Tachyon'

roland_trim

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2012, 10:18:39 PM »