Author Topic: EJ's gone  (Read 5466 times)

Offline Hayley_Trim

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
Re: EJ's gone
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 08:31:51 PM »
We know only too well what it's like to get beaten up at Thornbury. It can really bite you if the conditions are tricky.  But when it goes right, it's awesome. Really looking forward to the regatta in 2 weeks. Hope Paddy and crew are still smiling. I'm grinning after a great weekend of sailing at Chew.

Offline TSC

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »
You guys missed an absolute blinder at Thornbury today. Long distance race to the channel marker just off of Beachley Slip (Under the welsh side of the Severn Bridge), then back to the club.

Leeward/Windward course, there and back race. 15kts of breeze and a suprisingly constant easterly breeze. You guys would have been in your element, but not a single Cherub to be seen.

Offline Hayley_Trim

• Former_Member
  • Guru's Guru
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 10:21:24 PM »
So I hear.  Just had dinner with Tim. Sounded peachy. There'll be a few of us for the regatta, can you order the same conditions please?  ;D

Offline Eggbert

• Former_Member
  • Apprentice Guru
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »
may be able to pop down after all though only as a spectator and only if i have a new cast on which will mean that  the flight to Ibitha will be a no go so will need some cheering up an what better way than the company of cherubists and the friendly atmosphere of TSC
2535  91 rules  "Eggbert the Nasty" for sale
2657  97 rules  "Slippery When Wet"