Author Topic: Cherub blast this Autumn  (Read 102 times)

Offline scorpion_1925

• Member2017
  • Apprentice Guru
Cherub blast this Autumn
« on: September 03, 2019, 12:06:37 PM »
I've been looking into a cherub blast.  My current suggestion is that we just turn up and pay the day sailing fee. I'm thinking 12th & 13th October  either at draycote or at queen mary. What are peoples feelings on this?

A suggestion from queen Mary was to blast on 14th September and then compete in their club championships on the 15th September,  although this may be short notice
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 12:27:36 PM by andy_peters »
If in doubt flat out

Offline andy_peters

• Committee
  • Guru's Guru
Re: Cherub blast
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 12:12:30 PM »
We can host on 12/13 October at QM as there isn't any open etc on that weekend.   Also 14/15 September if people want to turn up for our club champs on the 15th.  They are open to non-members this year and we are intending to sail the Cherub in them.  I'm sure we could join the 2 club races on 13th October (W/L course) if we wanted an informal race that weekend

However be aware the Club Champs is one general H'cap start and a rotation of a triangle, W/L and a trapezoid course. 

Please post here if you are interested in attending either weekend at QM - the club are OK with it I will just warn Jill who has to shop for your breakfast  ;D

If the fleet prefers Draycote I won't be upset....... but I'm sure you would be able to leave your boat at QM between October 13/14th and our Inlands at the start of Nov.

Ronin and Usagi were both out at QM last weekend - Ronin the past 3 weekends.  Chili is threatening to make an appearance but has yet to get wet in company.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 12:26:38 PM by andy_peters »

Offline JP233

• Working Group
  • Guru's Guru
Re: Cherub blast this Autumn
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 02:21:34 PM »
Well up for a blast!
In the calendar and looking forward to it.
Thanks
Jamie

Offline Jimmy Rudd

• Committee
  • Wanabe Guru
Re: Cherub blast this Autumn
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 08:11:21 AM »
Yasssss!! Well up for this! Happy with either destination.
Jimmy
EJ 3206